- Maximum hygiene and reliability (EHEDG and 3A certified)
- Sturdiness: valve bodies made from solid bar
- Easy maintenance without the need for special tools
- Maximum versatility: suitable for different applications and products
- Maximum safety
BBZS1 and BBZS5 by-pass valves have been designed to be highly versatile. These valves are suitable for different types of application and for diverse industrial sectors.
Regulation of the retained pressure depends on the loading of the spring in the heart of the valve. This load can be regulated by adjusting ring nut located inside the protective casing on BBZS1. Or by using the adjustment pin on the top back of the actuator on BBZS5 with the possibility to facilitate valve washing by opening the actuator with air injection.
- Connections from DN10 to DN100 (from 1/2” to 4”)
- EPDM, FKM, HNBR and PTFE gaskets
- Maximum pressure 10 bar