Single seat valve for pigging systems
- Designed and precision-engineered for pigging systems
- Minimal dead-space valve to maximize product recovery
- Sturdiness thanks to valve body and shutter made from stainless steel solid bar
- Maximum flexibility thanks to different DN sizes
- Minimum number of seals in contact with the product
- Easy maintenance without use of special tools
Piggable valves enable the smooth passage of the hygienic plug (‘pig’) thanks to special design of solid bodies and shutter.
The valves have a bore the same as that of the pipe and have no obstructions in closed position, too.
This enables the pig, when propelled through the pipeline to easily fit through the valves.
BBZPPG single seat valve enables simple, fast, and effective cleaning and product recovery.
Unlike standard valves, it features minimal dead-space which ensures maximum product recovery. It has been specially designed and engineered for applications with extremely high cleaning, sanitising and hygiene requirements.
Fully piggable, the valve offers high levels of performance, reliability and effectiveness.
- Connections from DN40 to DN100
- Seals EPDM, FKM, HNBR
- Max pressure 10 bar