SITE ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. Site access and browsing is only admitted following acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. This site may not be used or visited without having accepted the conditions herein. The use of the site implies acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
1. This site and the information that it contains, together with names, pictures, photos and reproductions, logos and trademarks concerning Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. are confidential and safeguarded by copyrights in terms of brands, patents and unfair competition. All the products, pictures, reproductions, logos, trademarks and patents are owned exclusively by Bardiani Valvole S.p.a.. No other subject is owner of licenses or rights of use of such assets. The contents of the site cannot, in any way whatsoever, be interpreted in the sense of the allocation of license rights or rights of use of the products or trademarks of Bardiani Valvole S.p.a.. Violations will be pursued legally on behalf of Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. based on current regulations that safeguard trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described in this site may be supplied if and when available without the publication in the site implying the guarantee (even implicit) of the availability, saleability, suitability for certain uses and compliance with current laws in the various countries.
3. Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. may not be held responsible, in any case whatsoever, either contractually or extra-contractually, for damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) deriving from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way deriving or related to the use of this site.
4. This site may include publications with inexact technical data or printing errors, which will be corrected as soon as possible to the discretion of Bardiani Valvole S.p.a.. The data contained in the site may not actually be up to date, since the site is up- dated only on a periodic basis. Modifications to the data published in the site may be made with delays compared to the modifications actually made to the products or to the data related to the same.
5. Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. may at any time add modifications to these access terms and conditions, just like to any other parts of the site, without notice.
6. Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. is not responsible for the content of sites connected to its own Internet site, nor for any problems deriving from the indirect connection via other links.
7. Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. advertises all of its products in this site. This does not mean that all the products are marketed in every country, nor does it mean that the products, if marketed, are immediately available in each country. Those interested are requested to apply for information directly from the head office of Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. if up-dated information should be required.
8. These site access terms and conditions are governed by Italian law and any disputes deriving from the use of the site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Parma, Italy.
9. USERS WHO DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE ARE REQUESTED TO IMMEDIATELY EXIT THE SITE AND NOT TO USE IT FURTHER.
Subject: Information for website (Article 13 of Italian Law No. 196/2003)
This page provides information on the management of the site in question and on handling of personal data of its users and visitors. This is information supplied in terms of article 13 of law no. 196/2003 – A code regulating the protection of personal data of whoever uses web services of the company accessible by electronic means from the web address https://www.bardiani valvole.com which is the home page of the official web site. This information applies only to this web site and not to other web sites accessible through its links. This information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European authorities regulating personal data which were united in a Group established under article 29 of EU Directive No. 95/46/CE to identify the minimum requirements for collection of personal data on-line and in particular on the conditions, time and nature of the information to be supplied to the users when these visit the web sites irrespective of the reasons for visiting the sites.
THE “HOLDER” OF THE RIGHT TO PROCESS THE DATA
THE KIND OF DATA PROCESSED.
WEB SURFING DATA
IT systems and software procedures aimed at operating this web site enable the acquisition of personal data which is transmitted upon use of Internet Communication protocols. This is information which was not collected in order to be associated to identifiable parties but which by its very nature could be processed or associated to data held by third parties in order to enable the users to be identified. These include IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the web visitors, the Uniform Resource Identified address of the resources requested, the time that the request was made, the system used to make such request, the size of the file obtained in the reply, the numeric code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (received, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and to the users IT settings. This information shall be used only to gather anonymous statistical data on the use of the site and to ensure its proper functioning and shall be cancelled about one month after they it is processed, This data could be used to trace the responsible parties in the event of computer crime detrimental to the site: save in this case, data on web contacts shall not be held for more than one month.
INFORMATION VOLUNTAIRLY SUPPLIED BY THE USER.
Any optional, explicit and voluntary email sent to addresses indicated on this site automatically enables the attainment of the senders address and other data included in the mail which is necessary to answer such mail. Specific summarised information shall be included or seen in the web pages set up for particular services upon request.
No information upon the user shall be acquired by cookies on the site. No use shall be made of cookies for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor shall use be made of persistent cookies, that is systems to trace users. The use of session cookies (which shall not be memorised by the user’s computer and disappear once the browser is closed) is used only in the transmission of session identifiers (casual numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable safe and efficient browsing of the site. The so called session cookies used in this site avoid recourse to other IT techniques which could prejudice the security of navigation by the users and does not allow acquisition of personal data which identifies the user.
DATA PROVISION IS OPTIONAL
Apart from navigation data the user is free to decide whether to provide personal information. Not providing details may make it impossible for the user’s request to be met.
HOW THE DATA IS HANDLED
Personal information is processed by automated means only for the amount of time necessary to obtain the results for which such data was originally collected. Specific security measures are observed to avoid loss of data, illegal and improper use and unauthorised access.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
LIST OF PERSONS RESPONSIBLE OF PERSONS FOR PRIVACY (article 13 of Law No. 196/2003).
The following list of Persons Responsible for the Privacy of the company Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. shall be published in terms of article 13, paragraph 1 letter f of the “codice in material di protezione dei dati personali” (data protection code) (Law No. 196/03) in order to identify the persons responsible for handling of personal data within the company.
LIST OF PERSONS RESPONSIBLE OF PERSONS FOR PRIVACY .
Person responsible for replying to the interested party: legal representative for and on behalf of Bardiani Valvole S.p.a. Person responsible for protection of Privacy: legal representative for and on behalf of Bardiani Valvole S.p.a.